Saturday, November 3, 2012

California Boys

Hey guys! Ikemoster in the house! It's been a while since I've posted on here. Even longer since Lu has. Anyways, just a little update on what we've been doing here since we moved to Cali.
Can you guess what we've now officially done?
Surfed!!

 Prepping for failure
 Death Sentence
 My First Wave!
 Gliding towards the shore
 Getting up
 On my knees!
 On My Feet!!
soon to be on my butt. Now, the fun doesn't stop here, but for data's sake, the post does. Please see our next post for Dad's pics!! (you don't wanna miss it)

3 comments:

  1. Ahahaha cute!!!! Never in a million years did I think Isaac would be surfing!! Great job bubs!! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you actually stood up Isaac! Nice job! You're doing a great job at fitting in in California! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahaha oh my heck! I am laughing so hard right now! hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete