Thursday, March 10, 2011

Track

Yes, it is true. I am taking track everyone. I'm planning on being a short distance runner (or sprinter) and probably not any of the jumpers. But you never know, I could be good at long jumping, or maybe high jumping, or maybe shot put, or maybe discus, or maybe. . . . . ok anyways. Back to the point, track is wearing me out! :( hopefully by next week I'll be used to it, but now! My legs are so painfulled I couldn't even fully bend down to tie my shoe. Luckily, I skipped track today though because I had piano lessons. But unfortunately, (or as dad would say "fortunately") that problem was fixed and my piano lessons are now on Mondays at 4 'o' clock. So. I'm planning on maybe taking some Thermbath to cure my aching sensation. And if you don't know what Thermbath is, you should TRY IT! Go to Thermbath.com and Buy It! No really Buy It! Well, gotta finish my homework now, so good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, and also,
    QOTD: Molly Brown, the lady nicknamed "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" was a survivor of the Titanic. But she was also famous for something else. What was it?
    A) Her husband was the governor of Arizona
    B) She was debating for Women's suffrage
    C) She was a coach for the Chicago Bulls
    D) None of the above

    AOTD: I'll tell you once you guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for track!!! that's so good and you'll be in such good shape. I bet I can still out run ya though ;) hehehehehehe

    OOOOOuuuuuu tough question! um i'm going to have to vote B. If not my next answer would be A. I can't wait to find out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahah ooops didn't realize i was signed in as WFB! this is dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented yesterday cause I laughed so hard at what you wrote! Hahaha! How's the Thermbath working?? How's it working for you Dana? Well, keep up the hard work bubs@ You'll feel great that you're running. I know I do! Love ya!

    I say B also! Soo, what's the answer??

    ReplyDelete
  5. the answer is D! just kidding, that would be disappointing! hahahaahahah :)) no really the answer is B

    ReplyDelete