Sunday, July 15, 2012

Morris Family Renunion!

Well Mom didn't get the most pictures ever, but here ya go ya'll!

PS- Wish we had more of big head!

"The Head" hula-hooping :)




Nephanie Hooping it Up


The Laur-hoop

That's right, guess who won it all :)

This was Daryl's 3rd straight year struggling in the Morris Olympic events.... time to retire

Couldn't get enough Daryl

Uncle Ranknee, I mean, Randy hehehe

His tiny waist betrayed him :(

Dude-- check out the old guy

K fine she really won but whatevs

Heidi had a personal best of 2.2 seconds!!!!

Chloe skipped the hips and went straight for the jugular

Ya.... being Peruvian didn't help this one hehe ;) she kept saying "but I was good as a little gurl you should have seen me!"

Hula-hoop finals baby!

Bubba can't multitask :(



Girl's hula-hoop final!!

Team Unity

This reunion was dominated by blondies!

Yes--that's a zit

Hehehehe

That's all folks!



2 comments:

  1. Bahahahahahaha k u need to write on here more! I was laughing at every pic! Yay! Where are nate and steph? They need to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck I was laughing SO hard when I saw these pictures!!! I wish I could've been there to dominate the hula hoop contest!

    ReplyDelete