Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FUN WITH WEBCAM

I love making funny faces with the webcam and so does Isaac. The other day we went through like all of them and were taking a bunch of pictures. Here's some funny ones:

Dana ~ Katelyn's Funny Photo's:

 alien head Kate

 Big nose Kate

 whoaa
 whoaaaa
Rockin' out with momma
 WHOAAAA!!!
 Huge teeth Dana
Alien head Dana

Bubba's Funny Photo's:
chineez iyick!
 wait i think i have one to many. . .
WHAAAAAAA SHWOOLLP!
 You scwithsching me! <:P
 sorry, i tiene a lot! heheheheh!
 KING KONG!!!!!!!
you calling me weird?


Lu Lu ~ Ellie's Funny Photo's:


4 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha, I love the big nose Katelyn and the buck teeth Dana! hahaha. The other day Isaac did it while Dad was talking to me, and it showed Dad as way over weight... He reminded me of someone... ;) text me and I'll tell you who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Isaac's Chinese one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i was thinking the same thing!! the chinese one is sooo funny!! haha

    ReplyDelete